WHAT IS EN PRIMEUR?
En Primeur is a French wine trade term for wine which is sold as a ‘future’ i.e. buying of wines at its initial offering price when they are still in barrels, before it is ready to be bottled and delivered.
WHY BUY EN PRIMEUR?
It guarantees supply of the wine at opening price, normally an advantageous purchase for lovers/collectors of the top classified wines which may become too hard to find or too expensive in the future. For some, this can be a duo form of investment - collecting their favourite wines at opening prices (usually the lowest possible) and perhaps to sell some of them at a later stage with a profit. The price of the "EN PRIMEUR" upon release, however, will depend on the quality of the product and reputation of the grower. Another important benefit is that buyers can also be assured of the provenance of their wines when bought En Primeur.
If you wish to receive updates on our en-primeur releases, please subscribe to our mailing list or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
PURCHASING & PAYMENT
- All En Primeur prices are quoted in Singapore Dollars, exclusive of any prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST), shipping, freight insurance, government duty.
- Full payment is expected 5 working days upon receipt of the confirmation invoice.
- Minimum purchase is 12 bottles of 750ml and must be of the same label.
- All prices quoted are subjected to indicated validity periods and are subjected to change without prior notice.
- All payment made are not refundable and we reserve the right to cancel unpaid orders at any time after due payment date.
- The wines will be shipped up to 2-3 years later when the bottled wines are released. Shipping, freight insurance and related tax and duty charges will be invoiced to you at that time.
- The indicative additional cost is estimated at $S22.00 per bottle and subjected to prevailing Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances where the Company is unable to deliver the products as stated in the invoice, a full refund in lieu of products will be made to the customer.
- All orders are subject to availability and our written confirmation.